Sign up for NEPA e-mail updates
Based on customer input, this CD offers four times more references documents and other tools to help implement your NEPA program.
- 132 documents
- federal laws & regulations,
- executive orders,
- DoD and Army regulations & policies,
- guidance and technical references
- Internal search engine
- Built-in PDF viewer
- Two independent tables of contents
- 250+ word glossary with internal hyperlinks
The purpose of NEPA is to include environmental consideration into Federal agency planning and action. This is done by providing decision makers and other stakeholders with the information they need to understand potential environmental impacts of proposed actions. One of the basic principles of NEPA is that people make better decisions when they have clear information about the consequences and trade-offs associated with taking any given course of action.
The contents of this site are designed to provide information to support the Army's NEPA practitioners and their decision makers. We need your input to identify content for this web page that will help installation NEPA practitioners. E-mail the NEPA team.
NEPA Blanket Purchase Agreement Renewal
- Unlocking NEPA Keys to a successful NEPA program and a poster you can download.
- NEPA & the Army Explains the National Environmental Policy Act in terms of the Army's decision making process.
- NEPA Links Extensive listing of links and documents explaining NEPA and how to implement the law.
- NEPA Libraries and Repositories Access to the EPA's repository of EIS's and the Army's repository of NEPA-related documents.
- NEPA Glossary Definitions of words and phrases commonly used in the NEPA process.
- NEPA Documents Extra information on specific NEPA-related actions in the Army.
- Training & Awareness Training opportunities in NEPA.
- Reference Updates New NEPA-related reference tools. A direct link to this list of updates is available from the NEPA Destop Reference CD version 3.0.