Skip to content
- LOE 1 Workforce (Skilled & Ready People)
Maintain a skilled and ready workforce to deliver technical environmental capabilities and services to our Army.
- Workforce Development
- Service Culture Campaign Implementation
- Enterprise Training / Team Development
- LOE 2 Readiness (Enable Army/ DoD Mission)
Provide an agile organization to enable DoD / Army Readiness and be responsive to evolving strategic environmental mission priorities.
- Environmental Program Planning
- Restoration & Compliance
- Conservation & Pollution Prevention
- LOE 3 Enterprise (Integrate Environmental Programs)
Synchronize environmental program execution through a whole of enterprise approach, common purpose, and execution.
- Operationalize the Command
- Knowledge Management & Strategic Common Operational Picture
- National Defense Center for Energy and Environment
- Evaluation / Assessment of Regulatory and Legislative Impacts
- LOE 4 Strategic Initiatives (Shape the Future)
Shape the Future by forecasting and remaining aligned & nested with Army / AMC / IMCOMs (current & future) vision, framework, and priorities.
- Environmental Risk Communication
- Modernization and Reform Initiatives
- Community Partnership / Support